Dr. Geller is considered an expert in the field of phlebology (veins) and was one of the first to publish and present his experience with more than 5,000 patients in professional journals and to medical associations and societies.
In the Guide to Americas Top Physicians, Dr. Geller has been consistently awarded "America's Top Physicians Award" from 2003-2017.
His professional accreditations include the following:
- Phi Beta Kappa graduate of New York University
- Medical degree from New York's Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Academic and Professional Appointments
- Professor at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Board of Directors, American Society of Lymphology
- Vein care consultant with Ambulatory Surgical Division of Columbia Hospital Corp., the largest system of hospitals in the United States
Author, Lecturer, Expert
- Authored one of the largest studies on the treatment of varicose and spider veins to date. He has been featured as an expert on treatments for veins in The Miami Herald, Vanidades Magazine, Channel 10 Eye Witness News, Univision and Telemundo.
- Lecturer on the Non-surgical therapy of varicose veins at Baptist Hospital and South Miami Hospitals
- Invited participant, International College of Phlebology, Argentina
- America's Top Physician Award 2003-2017.
- Fellow Member of the American College of Angiology
- Invited participant, National Lymphedema Network
- American and Dade County Medical Associations
- Florida Medical Association
- American College of Phlebology
- Phlebology Society of America